Re: humanware and World Braille Day

Ahoy all.

Jumping in rather late. but yes I have submited my name as well, be it with a heavy load of skepticism/ pessimism as you will.
Who wouldn't like a braille display. who I say wouldn't like anything for free, unless of course that free happens to be a kick up the.. ahem.

I don't know whether its just me or all these giveaways seems like nothing to me but a fake. Not just this though, anyone remember the $10k Itunes gift card apple was giving out? or all those Iphones and galaxy edges all those blogs and such run a give away for as long as you provide them with your email,tweet or retweet and so on.
perhaps its just me being a sinical bastard, but eh there you have it.
smile
grryf