Re: A Blind Legend full walkthrough

I noticed that you didn't use the space bar for the majority of the walkthrough. Being hard of hearing, it is difficult for me to hear certain sounds, including the one where I had to destroy the poisoned arrows coming at me. When Louise is unable to guide me after she is hit, will the space bar work at all?
Also, how does one enable commentaries? Or was that to say that you didn't talk at all during the walkthrough? At first I was thinking that the game had commentaries, like how they were inspired to do a certain scene.