Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

It is a Friday again, so without any further adue i will announce the free gift for this weekend ...

100 free credits, for the complete vandettacrime.com community.

Make sure to claim this prize within the upcoming 72 hours, otherwise the chance to get it will be lost.

New accounts will get this added by us manually.

my appologies for this short message, i am in a hurry atm, so please forgive me.

greetz pelantas