My Cover Recording of an Irish Folk Song

Hi all,

I made a recording the other day that I figured I would post here just for fun. It's my cover of a traditional Irish folk song from the mid 1800's by Lady Dufferin, called Terence's Farewell to Kathleen. I had lots of fun recording this one; hope you enjoy it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4ni2eohah7cq … n.mp3?dl=1

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall