Re: Forum issues solved

On that note with pms.
I really do wish you guys solve the issues with privatte messages, ie the notification when you get mail.
Its almost useless without it, I don't use it, yes I do if I know something is coming and email does work to but seriously, if we are fixing issues I'd really like and I am sure others would to that if we send a message the reciever knows they got mail maybe when they log in on the top of their dashboard or each page maybe in a link saying that we have x many new messages to read.
I don't even care if its really intrusive, I just want a simple notification if there is mail.
The private message system is while working almost totally useless without the notification.
Who is going to check for messages if they don't know.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector