Re: about star conquest sound pack question

Ahoy there.

Downloaded the pack, and fortunatly it works on vip mud 2.2 just as well as 1.1 however, the pack as it is now needs quite a lot of work and fixing before it can actually be called good enough.
not saying it doesn't work, it does, but needs a lot of fixes.

I have also started playing SC again, so if there are any tips or the like or information I could use, please do throw them my way.

Slightly OT,but but... I have always had this gripe with this mud, that it makes things unnecessarily difficult when they don't need to be. example books. Books for everything! from shops locations to guides to anything, everything uses hardcopy of books! I mean how much sence does it make that people hardly use hardcovers or paperbacks  of books right now, that they'd be doing so that too for information 300 years later in the future?
I mean. ehh. what happened to the computers.

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector