Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Kai, you crack me up. While I tend to agree that some questions really are pretty inconsequential, I take it as a sign that people are excited and want to know as much as they can, as soon as they can. I don't mind answering if and when I'm able, and of course I reserve the right to not answer, so it's all good.

Yes, you will be able to read the text of the voice-acted line after listening to it. At least that's how it works currently.

I haven't had any exposure to Fallout 3, but every other Bethesda game I've ever played or listened to has had basically the same sort of dialogue system as we're using, yes.

There will be as many save slots as you want.

There will be no 2d6+4 Longswords of Holy Might. Sorry Kai - I know we just lost your business...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector