Re: Goodbye Windows XP, i still get nistalgic over you.

Yup! My next Windows VM, I have determined, will be XP. No need for anything newer, and in fact quite a few disadvantages. Sure XP is a backwater OS, but so what? It actually ****ing works, with minimal poking and prodding, with all the software I care about. I will continue to support it in any further Windows work I do, for the foreseeable future. And all my majority computing needs--the ones well-served by modern stuff like web browsers and whatnot--is on OS X anyway.

So yeah, cheer on Microsoft, I can't hear you above the mountains of coins falling off the cliff you're walking straight for …