Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Not yet, I can change it later though. It only plays if you've very close to a wall.

Oh and there's a minor bug, it doesn't apply to you guys since its visual but I noticed there's a bug on the options menu... forgot to fix that derp. I'll add an option to disable the wall sound in the option menu. I'll also find a better sound effect.

There is also the ability to place down audio bookmarks while on the overworld for navigation purposes. To place a bookmark I believe it's shift, and press ctrl to clear all your current bookmarks.

Certain items you can push. You can push a chair in the first map (although it doesn't have a label yet), and you can push the statue on the map with Mike's house (this has a label, when you approach it it describes the statue. You can push it to the right, and underneath the statue is an item).

For the bird watching the birds only make noises when they fly away right now; I want to hav e them have the actual bird calls, or at least reproductions of them, so that you can identify a bird from its sound. When you're close to a bird, if you have the bird guide in your inventory, simply use it to record a new bird.

You can also use an item that you set in the item menu in the overworld using backspace; if it has an effect it will trigger when you press it.