Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Hey guys! It's pokeboss here. I have some problems I'd like to fix.
First. Yukio, this game is fantastic! this game, is, by far, the best side scroller i've seen! Great job man!
But I have some issues with the game and my computer, so let's get technical! It's better if I start out at the beginning.
Me and my friends were on teamtalk, when my friend showed me your fantastic game! I got it downloaded, and bought the 5 dollar translator, with the jgt add on for NVDA. I started the game up, and my friend helped me get the dict.dat file in the data folder. lonched the game for the first time, and, it was bad! No sounds what so ever! I talked to my friend, and he gave me a copy of his game file, and, wiew! It worked! I had all my game sounds! But the fun doesn't edd there! I start playing the game, having a fantastic time when, oops! I start getting errors! Sometimes, errors, that kick me from the game. You'd think that'd be the wo rst of it, but no! Sometimes, I get errors that delete my save file! Yes, it actually get's deleted! So good ol me gets a backup, the same happens again. I get really far, and it kicks me from the game, deletes my save file. One time, I tried to back up my new saved data, but, it gave me an error message and my file is deleted! 3 times, yes 3 times! I got my save file deleted, all in one day! I would start at stage 13, go all the way to stage 18, and what kind of stuff that would happen, my file get's deleted! I came here, because, this is the last straw for me! I'm telling you, if this happen's again, i will litterally, crack my head open and turn my brain into split slimes! Why does this game hate my computer? I am running a 32 bit system, windows 10. Me and my friend exchanged game files again, no luck. Please, oh god, please help!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayden via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector