streaming audio over calls, suggestions?

alright so, in times past I've used skype combined with stereo mix to occasionally stream stuff like movies or music to friends
however that does not seem to work any more now after testing, I doubt it's my new computer since I can actually record using stereo mix just fine... is this a skype problem?
can anyone suggest any alternative things I could use if they don't patch this? this is for just casual use, nothing too major

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector