Re: Laptop suggestions

Hi.
I dont have any specific laptops in mind, but I can recommend you some models you could check out.
one developer big in the business categorie of notebooks is Lenovo with it's thinkpad or Idea pad series, they already got updates to the new kabbi lake architecture and some have a dedicated graphics card.
Also, if you have the money for them, the Asus Zenbooks would be my favorite, they are light, thin, almost look like an MacBook air, are extremely powerfull processor wise, some of them are holding an dedicated graphics chip too.
The batterie life is also ver'y great, at leased I heard that in reviews.
Hope I could help out a bit.
Greetings Moritz.