Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Well, Altereon is a pretty fine frp game, especially for blind players.
True, it is a bit linear for my taste, but luckily only partly, and it is still one of the best games of this genre developers could come up with.
So I am generally satisfied with it, and willprobably play it for a longer time.

But now, back to the Kaldowski gamer account, and Swamp, for I have one more question regarding each.

1. The way Kaldowski gamer account monitors the 1 year account time is still not totally clear to me.
Namely I wish to know, if it actually counts only time while playing their games, or counts each day when I play one of them for a full one?
For example, if I play a Kaldowski game, meaning only one of them, let's say for only an hour time today, will it be counted as a full day, or reduce only that 1 hour from my remaining time?
This is quite important, in order to use up my 12 months account time as efficiently as possible.

2. As for Swa mp itself, Aprone's reply about that fast levelling up in starting period wasn't clear enough to me either.
Does it mean I am not supposed to waste my reputation on buying weapons and equipment in the safe zone, but cummulate reputation instead, and then use it for rapidly jump more levels up?
Does leveling up depend on reputation at all, or it has a different requirement, like experience for example, while reputation is simply a replacement for game currency? (like gold or credits)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector