Alter Aeon druid class is live!

Hi guys.
Dentin just finshed implementing the new druid class for alter aeon, and mush-z has already gotten some updates to support it!
I will be adding more sounds and stuff in the very near future.
Go to www.mush-z.com to grab it, and start playing right away! the druid class is very exciting, and there are many many new areas for you to try, if you haven't played the game in a while.

Hope to see you all, my character name is Kurek

  • [Audiogames-ref... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ogomez92
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ogomez92
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dentin
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: wp85
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AlexN94