Re: back to the tpm

hi

ah yes core-exiles. i am also playing that thingie again for a week right now. i have some extractors and am collecting ore and refine them to refined ores and when i have 2000 again i'll ship them out to cinqport to sell them on the player market. the price for refined ore is 444 each but i'll sell then for 400 each. wich is 10% discount.
core-exiles is how you say better for exploration, but i agree that apart from raising my bank account ce has more things to offer. the fact taken with me that linda had given all ce players 15 xp boosts. 5 for 10%, 5 for 20% and 5 for 30% extra exp for a hour and a 5000 fuel ticket.
before i started playing this game almost 1,5 years ago i didin't believe you that it was and is so varied.

if you want to contact me on ce luke, you can do so send a mail to elveron.
is your name dark empathy? like on kingdom of loathing?

have a good evening

greetz mikey

good old ce ... ooh my drones! h urry mike to ce lol