New ESpeak voices

Hello. Well, you guys remember those robosoft voices that used the sapi4 Microsoft speech tts engines? Well, I just thought it would be amusing if I made robosoft 7 and 8 voices using ESpeak max. Lol! I'll post the link when it's up. I also maid Ricishay Max, taking on my favorite double talk voice Ricishay Randy. Speaking of double talk, I wish there was an addon for double talk for NVDA that already had the voices themself, so you don't need to get 1 of those external things.