Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Hey Aprone, I downloaded and tried out ALL of your games, meaning those present on the Kaldowski (your) webpage.

There are 3 games which I found interesting.

Although I am generally not found of crafting/combining based games, I must admit Revelion is quite a good one of that genre, especially for not being rushed by time, (like by many recent, "modern" survival games in real time, but have all the time to think,, asnd try to figure out your next combination try.

Tripple Triad is a very intelligently planned/designed board/card-battle type game, it also requests clever planning and much thinking, and it's luckily turn-based as well.
I just wonder why you didn't include the possibility of playing multiplayer-online into it,mucj more fun would be provided that way...meaning playing against real people instead of dumb and naive AIs!

However, the very most pleasent surprise for me was Paw Prints...now that is definitely my type of game! !!
It happened very long time ago when I was playing similar, creative turn-based survival-planning games, usually all of those are made with real-time gameplay in this last century...so it brought back my nostalgy for those good-old games like Aliens 8 for c64, or Lost Patrol for Amiga...if you happen to remember such games...if not, then let's just say they were of this very same genre and type, which was/is one og my all-time favorites.

Oh btw, the character of Jeremy in that game... -is the reflection og your real-life personality, right?
LOL, due knowing that, I won't have to start begginf you to reveal me the so called "true God" in the game...
Furthermore, I persume the rest of the protagonist-characters are avatars of people you know, and/or are even related with in your real-life, is that correct?

EDIT:
As usual, I started the game at the hardest, a.k.a. "impossible" level, since I like games as hard as possible: The harder the challenge, the sweeter the success or reward!
Normally I failed completing it right at the 1st try, but I shall keep trying at this same level, since in case I successfully finish it at some lower level, I fear I won't be willing to start it over "from the very scratches" again, since I already know the game's ending and final outcome, and I do intend to play this game for a longer time. (at least that's how I usually feel abut non-sandbox-type games, and despite all the random events, making the game less predictable, Paw Prints is still a game with a clearly defined end-goal))
Surprisingly, by my 1st try, the old Lady called Debbie turned out to be the most survivable of the group, (this also gave me a clue about the identity of the "true God", despite her advanced age, limited task-possibilities due it and all her wounds/injuries, she managed to last for 31 days even, and reach the 7th from 15 featured game location
s.

LOL!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowlink via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector