Re: New traelor for update to death match project alpha

Greetings all. I've ran into a bit of a snag which i'd like to ask you all about, I didn't want to make this change first with out asking you all. So, here's the problem. The problem is with the way this first person system works. While its nice to be able to turn about and such, its not really working all to well in the game at the moment. What i'm asking is if you guys don't mined if I just put the game back to the 2d grid system, and leave the first person stuff for future projects once i'm able to get a better grasp of it. This will require not very much effert, won't require me adjusting the space system which means you can still have your landings and launchings and all that stuff you've wanted, it'll just mean that the player movement and level design will be changed to make things easier. The advantage of this is that I can push out the multiplayer really easily, since I could basicly just make it a much more stable version of dmnb with a few alterations, since I still remember well enough of that game to add in the stuff we lost, but at the same time, it all won't restrict my ability to add project alpha storyline elements to the game. As for the death match mode, if people are still intrested in it, I can split that portion of the code off and make it into its own seporit project. I'm having to restructure offline mode anyways again, since the offline server being used as an engine approach didn't work neerly as well as I would have liked. I could make these changes right now and push out the beta game sooner, I just want your guys opinion first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cuddley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector