Re: Searching!

You can find links to all of these in the audiogames.net database on this site, just use the dropdown box on the front page. You can also go to the "search games" link on the front page and use the dropdown box to search for a specific genre of games.
Genres you might be interested in include mmorpgs and muds.

Off the top of my head, actual audiogames with sound include Redspot, survive the wild, Swamp, castaways, castaways 2 which is now in beta, crazy party, palace punchup, jungle, Rs games client, Quentin C playroom, Top speed 2 and 3, galaxy ranger and lords of the galaxy, (I might have missed a couple).

I'd personally especially recommend Swamp and Crazy party, though I've also heard good things about survive the wild.

There are then also a large number of muds. These are multiplayer online worlds where you play in real time with many other gamers, which are usually played in text, but some have sound packs written for them that you can install to make the text more interesting.
Alteraeon is a mud, but it has such an extensive sound client it might as well be considered a full scale online audio mmorpg, and even if your not interested in text games I'd recommend it, ---- though there are also many really good muds in pure text too.

There are then a lot of games you can play in your web browser with your screen reader. noteable entries include Sryth, core exiles, warriors 2, puppet nightmares, Vandetta crime, kingdom of loathing, metroplexities and drakor, though there are many more.

Lastly, if you have access to Ios, there are a number of Ios games with multiplayer components such as the battle and conquest games lords and knights and celtic tribes, the maffia game turf wars, or the games from ucon games.

hth.