Re: Community feud, by Aprone

playing through this I did find some big bugs. I know that it's really rough right now, but it's good to know thist stuff:
you can hire stuff on position 10 of your paths even when it says you can't.
I think that damage is being calculated badly. I have a unit with -10 armor in everything and he still takes 0 damage from some attacks. shouldn't he take at least -10 damage no matter what

No sounds are playing for the units. The sounds work just find in the menus and when you toggle screen readers, but when you go through your combat report, the various actions don't make any sounds.
Shift-z seems to report inaccurate information. I'm not sure why it does, but I know it does. I placed a unit on a square that gave 8 of a resource, hit shift-z and it only said I would gain 2 of that each turn. I did gain th e correct amount (8) at the end of the turn though)
and [[wow]], I have to say, the charge on economy characters goes up like crazy.