Re: Audio Game Kit for Python

Hello.
I am still new to python, and i am wondering, how the hell do i get to install audio game kit for python?
I took a look at the dependensies folder, and i installed all of those items.
But the question is what should i do to get the app or what you evver call it fully installed and working?
Can some one please give me step by step instructions?
I also downloaded all the requirements that where mentioned in that txt document.
Please help asap....