Re: what is going on with all in play

Hey, I've been thinking about this in the last days. Some devs we heard  something from them a few years ago, then suddenly and almost without you noticing, bang! they disappear. My first thaughts on all this started with 3D velosity, although now we know that Munawar decided to releace it as open source. Then, I just remember about rail razer, though now Dark mentioned blind adrenaline. So I'm assuming they are still selling stuff