Re: Super Tile Smash for IOS by Woodside Apps

This is a really cool concept. I'm experiencing a bug on Android where the tile that is selected is not the one that I believe has focus. I would expect to swipe right or left to select tiles or move my finger around the screen and then double tap to select the tile, but it seems to be selecting an arbitrary tile and not the one I expect. Happens both with the free and pro versions. Using a Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 6.0.1 and latest TalkBack 5.1.
One other question. For each new level, is there always at least one winnable path or are you just bound to get stuck and lose at some point despite your best effort.

Thanks for making the game accessible.