Re: In need of a certain program, can someone help?

The right way to deal with this windows.old $SySReset folder is to open up the official disk cleaner, select the clean up system files, and wait again for it to detect what it can remove: Select windows.old etc, and you will get your space back from the OS. I only use CCleaner once in a while: I've had that thing corrupt settings for things