Re: A couple of windows 10 questions

You can put self-contained games into places such as your documents folder and create a desktop icon. You could also pin the .exe file to the task bar and launch it with Windows 1 through 0. This means you can alunch up to 10 applications using hot keys. You could also install Classic Shell and pin programs to the classic start menu. I never liked the start screen or the supposedly new and improved start menu in Windows 10.

As for using SAPI mobile voices, I believe you can tweak the registry to enable them to be used with the main SAPI engine. I'm not sure what those are at the moment. Someone more knowledgeable than me will have to help you.

I hope this information helps. I haven't really been a Windows user since I switched to a Mac in 2013. However, Microsoft is peaking my interest with their new commitment to accessibility.