Re: Catchfish, a new game in development!

Well, i can voiceact that one, but I think it SHOULD be professional to have really good effect on it. What means professional for me? Well, simply, there should be GREAT and HIGH quality of microphone, this is the most important when recording. Secondly, emotions and good voice for that, if not, give me an option to turn voices down or text option included. No offence, but true.
When game  needs voiceacting, it must be great, if not, really no needs for that and in my opinion it's waste of tme to listen that. Remember when i listened for three develocity 2 intro. Really don't know how i survived that long, crappy and  boring audio.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: seal
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: prince animeshh
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aprone
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ