Re: I feel like college is changing my friend

Hi.
Thanks for the comments in post 18 and 19. [[wow]]... I'm sorry to hear it's that extreme in the US. I really hope, for everyone, that things will change, and people will accept each other no matter who they are, and screw the religion stuff. As I previously have said, being gay, lesbian, trans or whatever is not something related to religion. The only thing religion is doing regarding to this topic, is hindering people in living their life as they wants to.
I start to realize why people from the whole world are visiting Denmark, Norway, properly England and maybe other countries in the Europe to join the gay culture. Here in Denmark, people are just being accepted if they are nice to others, especially in the gay culture.
Are people interested in a topic about gay, lesbian and trans without all the religion stuff? I'm quite afraid to start such a topic, because I don't wanna insult people in any ways. People are usually staying away from all this, simply because they don't know much about it.