Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

Wowww, aou people were eight, despite the total lack of PvP and cooperative play, Entombed is really a very cool game, so it was definitely worth the money I spent on it!

I realized that at the "funny" moment when I ran into a zombie-version of one of my ddied ex-characters for the 1st time, and also after reaching the 3rd dungeon-floor with the bazar.
However, you were wrong about the importance of the bazar, I managed to find and buy round a dozen very cool equipment, which made my further adventure significantly easier.

Now I wonder...my last character, a barbarian-healer, along with a ranger-mage compaignon, and normally her wolf-pet, still died at the 4th floor yesterday...now if I continue my saved game, (since I really feel sorry for this one), will it run into its own-zombie-self this time, and will the (also dead) compaignon appear by its side as welle??????

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector