Re: fast food simulation games

Well if your looking for business type games, I don't think we have anything fast food orientated, though there are several which involve business management, eg park boss, aprone's u mart, and I believe some browser games though I am not up on that sort of thing perfectly (I do remember hearing of a game called perfect competition, but I don't know a lot about it, try www.whitestick.co.uk for details).

Hth.