Re: Phone number varification in games

Well said Jack, that's what I was going to explain to them. Cocoa, it's not as simple as you think. About me, I don't mind using my phone number as an identification to any of Sam Tupy's games not even sharing it or posting it here, that's if I'll play them again. But that doesn't mean that I'm putting him the same place where Twitter, the big companies and the other online services are in. No offence, but that's my opinion, and is seeming lots of others' as well.