Old text and Ascii RPG or roguelikes for dos

Hey to all!

I wonder if there are some old dos text or ascii RPG-roguelike games wich are accessible enough for us?
I am not sure but i think someone mentioned a game named Moria some time ago?
I searched the internet and found a lot of text-RPG's developed in the late 1980 and the early 1990. Is there anything i should try?
Its just a little question in my mind.
Maybe cause i played a lot of or too much crawl stonesoup the last days!:-)