how to play a GTA Sanandreas?

Hello friends, today I want to tell you how to play the game GTA San Andreas. Yes, to start, please complete the steps apply. let's get started.
1: First of all, download the game.
2: after downloading the game setup.exe the application from your computer or the game disk to install it.
3: Click on the icon of the game.
4: the intro of the game you will encounter, you can skip by pressing the ENTER key.
5: this game's menu will come up, we can't see what was on the menu for here we may see, and screen readers don't read this menu.
6: How do we get past this menu? now let's see, first, how there are options in the menu, let's see, start the game, load a saved game, settings and exit.
7: When you get to the menu to start the game, press ENTER to move.
8: The Story of the game in front of you out of the story you can skip it by pressing Enter.
9: here you are, now you are in game in front of you is a bicycle, this bike is when you ride a bike when you go to the task you will use the yellow lines are lines that appear when you follow you do the task.
10: now find out the keys of the game.
w: forward walks.
s: back walks.
d: walks to the right.
a: walks to the left
Note: This ' you can drive with the keys in the vehicle.
right Ctrl: jump
left Ctrl or LEFT MOUSE BUTTON fires your weapon.
can run by holding down the Space key when you press walk.
f: you want the vehicle rides.
notes:
if I forgot something I didn't add it and if you have, please write in the comments section.
first of all, I gave you the key combinations you can change the game settings.
to save the game by pressing the Escape key you can call on to save the game.