Re: a topic

And yet you started this very topic which led to the confusion.

tabutcu wrote:

Hi there, good in your hand and terminated the development of the games source code do you have? if you have Can you give?

Your broken statements in post 20 suggest to me that you think your post is clear enough and you can't understand what is so hard to figure out. Well it took me about 3 readings of that post to figure out what you were trying to say. The simple truth is, you have assumed wrongfully. Clear English is more than putting the correct words in a sentence. And let me tell you as a native English speaker, that yours is not as clear as I think you believe it is. Furthermore, it was requested early on in this thread for you to explain what you are talking about, since we frankly have no clue, and our attempts to help make you more understandable have been dismissed seemingly without a glance. When things a re not explained but are only given two or three words to seemingly make a point, that does not help matters. And that is why this thread has been allowed to derail into this nonsense which you have taken no effort to sort. In fact you encourage it. In post 10 for example you accuse someone of spamming. ?By process of implication, that someone is you. That would've been a good time to try to clear up the confusion. But that is precisely the opposite of what you did. What am I even doing here? That's a very good question right now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector