Re: Twitch/Streaming blind - what's the experience?

Streaming on Twitch is great! I stream any chance I get.

As for my experience, I am still using OBS classic, as I've been hearing mixed reviews of OBS studio. Twitch is pretty easy to set up. There is a guide on the Twitch page that shows you how to set up your stream based on the software you use.

One thing I've done to work around keeping with the chat is to set my screen reader to a different sound card so that it doesn't come out on the stream. Then I use MIRC, which surprisingly is accessible with NVDA. once I connect to my channel, through MIRC, NVDA will read the chat in real time like in online audio games. Only thing is, you have to have NVDA focused on the MIRC window, otherwise it does not read the chat messages.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : igggggoreha via Audiogames-reflector