Re: Computer Science Majors: Current and Past

@Diego it won't be a major problem I ave a braille display and I only use it sometimes in math.
@all the remaining posts past Diego math is the hardest part of my program. I took discrete math last semester and found it not fun at all. I did ok in the end, but that was close. It could have been the professor's teaching standereds also. We were kind of required to remember many axioms and as many of the formula sheet as we possibly could because it would make life easier. You may have a different experience. Persistence is important. You will have good courses, and educational and very hard courses and courses that teach you so much but are still hard just grind through the hard stuff and enjoy the funner or easier courses.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hammer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diego via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector