Re: Any party-leading turn-based strategy?

My comment was primarily not meant for healing, but more for my attacks, which obviously targeted totally random body-parts by now...no wonder I kept hitting enemy's legs and arms in the most cases, LOL!
And that was often quite a waste of turns for my barbarian, who normally does enough damage to kill a somewhat weaker monster in 1 attack, (with her 2-handed large weapon), IF she hits its head or torso that is...

I just have no idea why my ranger doesALWAYS only 1 point of damage with her "true shot" ability, even after increasing that skill?

And yeah, can you please list the numbers for body-parts?
I think I already learned them by now, but just to make sure.

And I still haven't found a single piece of armor for the wolf...but since it has its equipment-slots as well, it means there must be some, probably in the later phase of the game...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector