Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

I'll just say this, someone's age is no indication of their maturity. You can be 12, have your life all planned out, on the honor roll at school, top in sports, got a gf, whatever all that, willing to discuss deep and meaningful things, not someone who makes rash decisions, but weigh them carefully. You can also be 40 and be reckless, feckless and not giving two shits about anything or anyone that isn't yourself. Sam has shown immaturity in the past, however we all make mistakes, without this vital learning process, we wouldn't be able to better ourselves. Are you all claiming you haven't made mistakes, because if so I'll call you a god damned liar to your face because we all have. Not only this, but we all will continue to do. Just hopefully with less severe ramifications. So, throwing that term around, take a good look at what you've done, have you made every correct choice, hell no, not likely so STFU about it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector