Re: Tactical Battle Map update: defence of Illiria v1, demon wars cycle

Oh, vic, the thing I ment was that the computers turn takes forever. I have turned up the raid of the speech, thought that would make the turn faster, but it doesn't. It doesn't lag, but the turns are slow, meaning the speech is fast, and then a few seconds after the action is read, the next action continues. It would be nice if the actions happened faster when you set the speech faster. I don't know if that is because of my slow computer I'm currently using.
I've only played the first map so far.