Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hi, so I am posting in this topic too. I have made a mod for eurofly. Here is what I have done and a link to download:
nearly all aircraft sounds have been changed, including boeing planes so they no longer all sound the same. I have made them all more realistic.
I have added more planes (Learjet 45, Gulfstream G650, Airbus A340 and a Cessna Carovan). Note all of these are in category 3 so you can access the auto features if you would like.
I have changed all the warnings. Pull up is now used instead of rise, master caution warning for nose angle, new out of fuel warning, TCAS descend voice used for descend warning.

Here are the links to download the aircraft folder (with all new sounds and aircraft) and audio folder (with all new warnings).
Links:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0gg5ufteimslu … o.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0dp50h0v75tkj … s.zip?dl=0

Enjoy!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : orange1331 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cwfenton via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector