Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

I didn't log in this month but I have a suggestion! If we could some how turn off the automatic start over each month it would be cool to just build cities and steam factories and have another plot and just build our own little worlds!
I get so far, maybe a few days into my next plot and then I have to start over so essentially doing tha same things over and over when I could have a coupld of different plots. I love this game. It is the best and my favorite of all of them, and Aprone is a brilliant creator! What a talent he shares with us.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Shermanator via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : truecraig via Audiogames-reflector