Re: sonnarnews february 2017

Not sure exactly how this will role.
Subscription idea since the news is public I guess is free to discuss, but as far as I know its still in draft.
Ie I have no idea exactly what is going on with that.
the only thing this clears up is the oopsy I posted a couple weeks back there is no change as of yet.
We are still working on various projects but thats it.
There have been a few questions sent to sonnar about how things will go, including but not limited to pc games and mac games.
As yet nothing on all these but will keep you posted.
If you want more than this short news post I am about to publish something not sonnar related on my personal blog at smeveriss.wordpress.com so if you want to know the longer non official news look at that.