Re: LWorks Testing Program has opened

well when I read it there were 7 retweats and this was this morning 30 minutes out and there are only 2 spots, naturally I filled it in.
I have actually enough work to be going on with but you don't pass up the chance to work for one of the large old core companies.
It would be like if fs beta test team or something opened I'd still apply, even if I didn't last for that long even though I don't care about jaws it carries a lot of weight to be in one of those companies for jobs.
While cash is less of a thing for gamers on the forums its reputation if I don't get in it was a fine side race.
If I get in, then I will have fun juggling time round.