Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

OK guys.
First, I might start by saying, I apologize. I let my human nature just to rize, got really, really upset and  maybe said somethigng that does not goes according to my christian principals. But the analogy jade used, for me, is absolutely right. If you're claiming that parts of the code was stolen, why just ruin absolutely everything and attack it? You might say: think about mason for a while, not yourselves. Honestly, quite honestly, I'd like to hear Mason's opinions about this.
Deffinetly there is no point in getting mad, I agree with you David and Kyo, its just a game, one that particularly I enjoy a lot because of the way ti is. You're not obliged to use violence, to kill, you're not just gonna get shot if you don't want to, you can just stick around at some place and get snacks or just chat. You might say: oh there's STW and swamp. Unfortunately, although I'm not talking here against challenging games, STW became so challenging that I myself tend to get lost very, very easily, having to die of thurst or starvation or simply not knowing where to go. About swamp, hmm, I personaly do not have 24 bux to spend on a gamer account.
I've decided deffinetly to stay out of this flaming and toxicity, to abandon this topic completely. I think no one's gonna change my opinion on this, as David says in his post I am a big supporter of this game. I'm gonna still playing it, even more that I've kind of discovered that there is a spanish speaking playerbase, and already a translation into spanish right now. I might contact Kyo in game or here if I have any questions, bbut I've decided to abstain myself from posting here, really. I just hope not to see the game attacked again, that is not! the way of doing things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector