Re: Does anyone here know if Lukas is okay?

It has now been four months since I last communicated with Lukas, and nearly two since I last sent him an email because I didn't want to bother him any more. I'm still worried, though. Please, if anyone can reach him, could they tell him I'm thinking of him and worried about him? I'd like to hear from him personally that he's okay and what's been going on, but if I get a message back privately from someone else, that's fine as well. It might be too sensitive for a public thread, so I'd rather it was pmed to me. Again, I don't want to give the wrong impression. I'm just a worried friend who has tried emails with no result and has no other way to reach the person they're concerned about.