Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

Okay so [[wow]]. There is so much drama with this community. Who cares if people use your code? If people are playing your game isn't that all that matters? We don't have many good games as it is so why can't someone use an others code for there own gaming ideas? All this makes no sense to me and this is coming from someone who isn't very much part of this community. Do you guys have any idea how you look to outsiders? Have you all forgotten that absolutely anyone can view this thread? All this time spent writing pages upon pages of who, what, where, when, why and how could of been better spent on a fucking fantastic game! But instead what do we got...fuck all accept a couple decent games. I mean no disrespect to developers when I say that. You guys put in allot of work and we as players appriciate the hard work put in. But come on blind comuity can't we do better then what I'm reading or are we all just a bunch of infants on this forem. I'm goin g to say sorry now to the mods of this forem because I'm not going to edit the content of this post. I have been observing this behavior for a while now and honestly it buggs the hell out of me so I felt it was time to say something. Hopefully now maybe a few will actually listen and grow up. But I am sorry for the fowl language.
I'm just a player wanting to play the damn game. Stop fucking it up for people like us...seriously. You guys have skills, use them! Remember who you are creating the game for. Also, people like me actually pay for shit to support the devs, so try to be a little more appealing. I only say all this in hopes that you guys will smarten up and start coming up with ideas that a, players like me would enjoy, and b, ideas that if worked out properly could become profitable. Yes I pay for games and I do it all with out complaining. Why? because it is just what everyone does. But I am also careful with whom I give my money to. So stop acting like child ren in public, it is unbecoming.
My rant is over now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harison91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tabutcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector