The Return Of The King, making the game accessible for everyone!

Hello!
Today an idea came across my mind. I thought that we can make ROTK accessible to english players together. What we'll need?
1. People that can speak english well, (I don't want to have communication problems inside the team)
2. People that can be engaged in some way in the project, that will not be as engaging as betatesting games or software, but it'll still require some time.
3. Not necessary, but ultra helpful if someone from the team will know chinese, even alittle.
When we'll form a team.
What is our next goal?
Contact the developers to get all the language files of the game, what will be next will be decided in the team, if someone will want to help me. This topic will be used for public info that we'll want to share. If you want to join, write here, write what you can do.
Regards,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Keskorian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector