Re: Nintendo Switch: Thoughts?

I don't see the Switch being a huge success really. Being cynical, Nintendo  got lucky with the Wii at the right time, the Wii U flopped spectacularly and then this....nah....I'm still not sold on the idea of it really.

Well no, the idea is fine, it's nice, but....ya know.....the lineup seems dire. Yes, there's Zelda, BOTW but.....aside from that the other launch titles seem pretty okay at best going by reviews and chatter about it, with Zelda the undisputed king of the lineup. Which is, unfortunately awful given you have to get the games seperately. Now I didn't catch on a livestream don by the Know (Rooster Teeth guys) if you can use discs but they did make a big point about how you download games from Ninty's servers, so I'm guessing you buy and download games now, a la Steam or Virtual Shop on the Wii U.

I never actually got on with the Wii U, the idea seemed nice but  it was just too clunky to my way of thinking. When a Wiimote works better than a tablet type controlller....you know you got issues. Hell I still play Animal Crossing City Folk on my Wii and that game is stupidly fun

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector