Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/08/13

[[wow]], Aaron, you rock! Can you tell more about how to connect to each other and how multiplayer works? Do you know about how game saves works? I managed to load my saved game again yesterday.
I played this game a lot yesterday, and made a lot of progress. I'm now in level 3 I think, with a boss which sounds like a growling deamon. I wish I could find a describtion somewhere on what those enemies are.
Am I right that you basically have to lay the boss battles oaver and over again maybe 30 times to level up until you can beat it? I have never played a game which works like this, like you're constantly dieing and you just have to keep playing until you level up. Damn my fingers hurt yesterday after having spent at leased 3 hours on playing this awesome game.
Oh, by the way, have you noticed the music plays in the direction you have to go? First I thought I was wrong, but it really do. If you're going away from the location you need to be on, the music fades away. More is added to the music when the battles are comming, exactly like the project Philip Bennefall is working on, which I don't remember what's called.
This game is really, really cool, and I can't wait to play this some more.
This game needs more atention in the blind community for sure! When I have completed this, I'll start on a guide. I hope I can get some help on doing that. That would be awesome, for sure!
Again, thank you very much for explaining how the skills system works.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ammericandad2005
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp