Re: How about something fun and stupid? Try The Limit!

Hi Aprone,
I only check the forums sporadically and I just missed this game. Seeing as how the comments people have posted about it were about some sort of addictive musical gameplay, I think it could still work if you use a different, non copyrighted track. It is a little disappointing to me when copyright kills something with a fun potential, which this thing seemed to have. I'd be willing to try and compose a substitute track which negates the need for using copyrighted music. I need an excuse to start writing again. smile With that said I don't know how long this would take (I hope only a week or two), but I can't promise anything. In any case I couldn't really do it unless I could make sure it worked as intended in-game. I would under no circumstances host the game publicly in its current form, so you wouldn't need to worry. What do you think of this idea ? If you like, you can PM me or just reply to this thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector