Re: List of Muds for Cooking, Crafting, Farming, and Exploration

Okay, more info.

I sent 4D an email and got a very nice and enthusiastic message back from the game's head admin, and indeed yes both egg collecting and skinning bugs fixed and now crafting seems to be going rather better.

One thing I will say for 4D is that it's important to look at everything read the descriptions of objects, for example when I created a bag of wheat through farming, the bag itself told me where to get it ground into flower.

I am well impressed at the response when bugs were reported, so I would recommend 4d, indeed they have asked me to do a db page for the game, which I will do when I've seen a little more of things.